Excuse me . This time is my fault. I use `_test_is right' . it need a space behide the second `_' . Thanks 2009/8/26 Matthew Lundin > waterloo writes: > > > I use _underlined_ to get a line under `underline' in html. > > But the character `_' is known as math subscript of latex (just as in \ > > sum_0^100 ). > > > > I want to use both underline and math subscript simultaneously. > > As Bernt explained in his reply, the exporter should distinguish between > the two automatically. If you encounter a specific instance in which > this does not work, then please supply the source file. > > Have you read the following sections of the manual? > > > http://orgmode.org/manual/Subscripts-and-superscripts.html#Subscripts-and-superscripts > > http://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-fragments.html#LaTeX-fragments > > If you want to turn off subscript except when you explicitly request it, > you can find full instructions in this response to one of your previous > posts: > > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/16797 > > > I find some of you are not familiar to latex syntax . > > An inability to decipher cryptic mailing list questions does not > indicate a lack of comprehension of their purported subject matter. > > - Matt >