Yes, I accept your advice. 2009/8/25 Carsten Dominik > > > On Aug 23, 2009, at 2:50 PM, waterloo wrote: > > Sorry . >> >> When I copy `http://swift.siphos.be/linux_sea/ ' to an org file , it was >> transformed to a link. >> After I export that file to html , I find `sea' in that link is subscript. >> It should be normal scale. >> >> This is because in org `_' was recognized as Latex command. >> >> I recommand that in link we should disable the function of `_' . >> > > Hi waterloo, > > it has taken 7 emails to extract the above information from > you. Each of these messages was read by at least 625 members > on this mailing list (and probably many others who read the list > on gmane.org). > > Could you please try next time and start with a > description *as detailed as possible* right away? That will > cost 5 or 10 minutes of your time (not more that you have to > spent anyway buy writing 4 separate messages). In return, > it will save an estimated 60 *hours* spent by others, reading > these mails and trying to figure out what this is all about. > > About the issue you report: > > I do agree that this is a bug, and I have fixed it. Thanks > to Nick and Bastien for their input. > > - Carsten > >