I use _underlined_ to get a line under `underline' in html. But the character `_' is known as math subscript of latex (just as in \sum_0^100 ). I want to use both underline and math subscript simultaneously. How to do with it ? I find some of you are not familiar to latex syntax . Thanks 2009/8/26 Matt Lundin > waterloo writes: > > > when I export to html , _underlined_ was known as math subscript of > > latex. > > > > Is it a bug ? Thanks > > _Underlined text_ exports to html just fine here. > > You'll need to provide your export settings and a sample file in which > the behavior occurs if you'd like to receive help from the list. > > - Matt >