Sorry . When I copy `http://swift.siphos.be/linux_sea/ ' to an org file , it was transformed to a link. After I export that file to html , I find `sea' in that link is subscript. It should be normal scale. This is because in org `_' was recognized as Latex command. I recommand that in link we should disable the function of `_' . 2009/8/23 Bastien > waterloo writes: > > > I mean when I export to html the `sea' become subscript. > > I cannot reproduce this. > > Your first email didn't mention that you wanted to export to HTML, > and it mentioned the LaTeX math mode... > > -- > Bastien >