Just to close the loop here: Despite multiple reproductions at the time, I can no longer reproduce this. I'll keep an eye on this function though. Thank you. On Tue, Jun 14, 2022, at 12:20 AM, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > "Justin Abrahms" writes: > > > All of that is correct, yes. > > Which means that you are trying to use Org functions before Org is > loaded. A cursory look across your config yields: > > (add-hook 'find-file-hook #'vulpea-project-update-tag) > wich is likely the cause. > > Will the warning disappear when you comment the above line? > > Best, > Ihor >