Hello all, I git-cloned org from the repo and uses the `org-mediawiki.el` plus `org-export.el`, which lies in the `EXPERIMENTAL` directory, hoping to export org file in the MediaWiki format. Some infomation: Platform: Ubuntu 10.10 Emacs version: 23.3 Org version: 7.5 release Problem #1: In the end of `org-medaiwiki.el`, there is no (provide 'org-mediawiki) sentence. But the intro in the beginning of the file asks me to use (require 'org-mediawiki), so I added the `provide' sentence by hand. Problem #2: When I M-x org-mw-export, an error occurs: save-current-buffer: Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-mark-list-ending As I found, `org-export-mark-list-ending` is used in line 264, org-export.el ;; Mark end of lists (org-export-mark-list-ending backend) I grep-ed the whole git cloned directory and find nothing more of this "org-export-mark-list-ending" function. Anyone can work well on exporting org in mediawiki format? Any help would be appreciated! Lin, 4-10-2011 -- Have a nice day:) Mobile: 13401199830