* New package: org-jira
@ 2009-04-23 17:23 Jonathan Arkell
From: Jonathan Arkell @ 2009-04-23 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

This simple little package adds a jira link type to org mode, so you can have a hyperlink like [[jira:<ticket>]] that will automagickally open the Jira ticket with Dave Benjamin's Jira package.

I'll be doing reverse links soonish.  Later on I'll be looking at ways to import a Jira Ticket list as a series of TODO items.

I'm also open to any suggestions.

Enjoy!

My little org connector:      http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-jira.el
Dave Benjamin's jira package: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/jira.el

Jonathan Arkell
Sr. Web Developer
Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii
402 – 11 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
t: 403.206.4377
www.criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

* Re: New package: org-jira
@ 2009-04-24  8:13 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-04-24  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Arkell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Jonathan,

when you are finished with the implementation, we could
make this a contributed package.

- Carsten

@ 2009-04-26  6:40   ` Marc Spitzer
From: Marc Spitzer @ 2009-04-26  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

yes please do.

thanks,

marc

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Carsten Dominik
<carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> when you are finished with the implementation, we could
> make this a contributed package.
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Apr 23, 2009, at 7:23 PM, Jonathan Arkell wrote:
>
>> This simple little package adds a jira link type to org mode, so you can
>> have a hyperlink like [[jira:<ticket>]] that will automagickally open the
>> Jira ticket with Dave Benjamin's Jira package.
>>
>> I'll be doing reverse links soonish.  Later on I'll be looking at ways to
>> import a Jira Ticket list as a series of TODO items.
>>
>> I'm also open to any suggestions.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> My little org connector:      http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-jira.el
>> Dave Benjamin's jira package: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/jira.el
>>

>> Jonathan Arkell
>> Sr. Web Developer
>> Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii
>> 402 – 11 Avenue SE
>> Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
>> t: 403.206.4377
>> www.criticalmass.com
>>

>> The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended
>> to be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee.
>> If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
>> notified that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly
>> prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
>> notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
Albert Camus