* Exporting a presentation to both slides and handouts?
@ 2012-03-15  8:14 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2012-03-15  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hello,

I'm finishing a presentation with org-mode which is exported as beamer slides. I would like to also export it as a handouts, which basically means changing a couple lines in the preamble. Is there a way to do it from the org-mode file, or do I need to edit the generated LaTeX manually?

(If the solution is to have some lines that specify the options and the name of the exported LaTeX file commented out, it would work fine with me.)

Thanks,

Alan