Blank at start of file does not do it for me. On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > [replying to my own mail] > > Nick Dokos wrote: > > > > > I said above that the export succeeds and it does, in the sense that I > > get no errors. However, the exported latex looks strange - the table > > comes *before* the "MASH" section. Is this a bug or is it a peculiarity > > of my configuration? Can somebody please try it and let me know? > > > > I seem to recall that this has come up before: basically, an empty line > at the beginning of the org file restores sanity. So even if it is a bug, > there is an easy workaround. > > Sorry for the noise, > Nick > > > >