A simple hack to right click on selected text and capture it (with URL if this is Safari) to your OrgMode Inbox. I hope someone else will find this useful. This works pretty much in all apps on macOS (e.g. Mail) The hack is composed of workflow for Automator and a small Python script (that might need some adjustment for your case) I hope someone find it useful. Magnus https://github.com/mmagnus/orgmode-capture-all mmagnus/orgmode-capture-all: Capture ALL (with a right click) to OrgMode Inbox github.com