On Feb 11, 2009, at 2:41 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Wanrong Lin writes: > >> Hi, >> >> One problem I have with current HTML export is the section number >> (like "1", >> "2.1", "2.1.2" and etc) is not very distinctive from the actual >> section >> heading. Also, sometimes I wish the sub-section headings are >> indented. So I >> wonder whether we can add the following features: >> >> 1. Assign a CSS class to the section number, so the section number >> font and >> color can be customized through CSS > > That would be great indeed: > >

1 Headline

> \------------/ ^ > basename | > level > >> 2. Add a variable to control whether sub-sections should be >> indented in the >> export, and by how much. > > This is possible through CSS more easy and flexible (different > projects, > different designs): > > .outline-2 h2 {} > > Ahh - Carsten, would it easy to add a new class here? > > >

1 blabla