Hi, sorry for the delay - easter weekend, and the machine in question is at work. On Apr 17, 2014, at 6:25 PM, Bastien wrote: > "Diez B. Roggisch" writes: > >> I don't want that. I don't want HELP/Toggle View headers, or >> navigational links. > > There is no HELP/Toggle header in the default configuration > >> I don't need to navigate the document using key-commands. >> >> Just all the content laid out in a large document. > > Maybe you can show what is the output of C-c C-e h h with > emacs -Q and what you don't want in there? This is the output: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok8d6ig5gihhz6g/test.html This is the input: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7vj13bl5qlisfn/test.org I started Emacs -Q. But it comes with it's own version of org-mode, so I had to do (setq load-path (cons "~/projects/private/emacs/lib/org/contrib/lisp" load-path)) (setq load-path (cons "~/projects/private/emacs/lib/org/lisp" load-path)) (require 'org) Then I opened my test.org, and did C-c C-e h o And I do not want any of the org-manager-JS-stuff in it. Cheers, Diez