Carsten Dominik writes: > I have released org-mode version 4.75 at > http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org > Enjoy! I did! Thanks very much. > - When inserting a link with `C-c C-l', completion will now fill in > all valid link prefixes, like http or ftp, but also link > abbreviation prefixes. This is based on an idea by Bastien. This is great stuff! A little concern though: i got used to access the stored links by hitting the tab key after org-insert-link. Now the tab key does the completion for prefixes (including abbreviated links), but i had to explore a bit to guess that stored links where now accessible through the history (with the and key). It's okay for me like this, but maybe some people would prefer the previous behavior, i.e. accessing stored links by completion with the tab key. Or maybe a wild mix of both? > - Highest, lowest, and default priority can be set on a per-file > basis with #+PRIORITIES: H L D For example, to use priorities from 1 > to 9, you could use > > #+PRIORITIES: 1 9 9 I can't get it work. I tried to insert "#+PRIORITIES: A C B" at the end of a minimal preambule, then to C-c C-c to refresh the buffer; here is a backtrace in attachment. > - iCalendar export now honors (i.e. skips) subtrees marked as > ARCHIVE, COMMENT, or QUOTE. Just a thought: maybe that would be more consistent to put "ARCHIVE" as a special keyword (*before* the headline, like QUOTE or COMMENT) and not as a tag? > - There is a new command to add or change the emphasis (like bold or > italic) of a piece of text. The interface is really very nice, thanks for implementing this!