Carsten Dominik writes: > I think there are interesting ideas coming up in this tasks, in > particular the question if message IDs can be used to find articles in > gnus, even if they have been moved around. I am not sure if this > questions has been fully answered, but I have not read the thread > carefully enough yet, and certainly not tried Michaels code. Just to comment on this little bit, I have local modifications that make org links use the Messags-Id instead of the article number since article numbers changes often in my setup. I've been meaning to blog about it but since I haven't gotten to it, here's the file containing the necessary code just in case its useful to anyone. Ross