Hi all, I just saw this thread and believe that http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-mairix.el might contain parts of the answer, at least. I've been trying to come up with a better solution, and kept meaning to come back to it, but haven't managed thus far. The fundamental problem of getting the message ID, which is sufficient for linking to an article through mairix search has been solved, though. Sorry for not being more helpful - hope it'll be useful anyways. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) President +41 43 500 03 66 ext 400 Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org)