* [org-mobile] Pushing without custom agendas defined does not create agenda.org
@ 2009-11-24 15:17 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2009-11-24 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I don't have any custom agenda views defined (I know, I must be a
newbie). When I run org-mobile-push, the file agenda.org is not
created. Is this the  way things are intended to work?

* Re: [org-mobile] Pushing without custom agendas defined does not create agenda.org
@ 2009-11-24 23:56 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-11-24 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Nov 24, 2009, at 4:17 PM, David Bremner wrote:

> I don't have any custom agenda views defined (I know, I must be a
> newbie). When I run org-mobile-push, the file agenda.org is not
> created. Is this the  way things are intended to work?

It was until a few minutes ago.

Now you will get the weekly agenda and the global todo list in that
file, and you
can configure which agendas you want in `org-mobile-agendas'.

HTH

- Carsten

* Re: [org-mobile] Pushing without custom agendas defined does not create agenda.org
@ 2009-11-25  1:51   ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2009-11-25  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik wrote:
>On Nov 24, 2009, at 4:17 PM, David Bremner wrote:

>> I don't have any custom agenda views defined (I know, I must be a
>> newbie). When I run org-mobile-push, the file agenda.org is not
>> created. Is this the  way things are intended to work?

>It was until a few minutes ago.

>Now you will get the weekly agenda and the global todo list in that
>file, and you can configure which agendas you want in
>`org-mobile-agendas'.

Thanks, that sounds perfect.  I'll have to wait a bit to test it, but
I'll report back when I do.

David