* help on ditaa
@ 2010-02-25 19:28 henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2010-02-25 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

What exactly is the proper way to export code with ditaa? My knowledge
must be fragmentary for only the code is exported but the conversion to
images failes.

I did something like this:

Load the appropriate libs, like org-babel, org-babel-tangle, org-ditaa,
org-exp-blocks, then set the variable `org-ditaa-jar-path' to the ditaa
jar file.

The according lines in my org file look like this:

#+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r
+---------+
| cBLU    |
|         |
|    +----+
|    |cPNK|
|    |    |
+----+----+
#+end_src

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de

* Re: help on ditaa
@ 2010-02-25 20:04 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-02-25 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: henry atting; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Henry,

Try pressing C-c C-c with the cursor on your ditaa block.  If an image
is generated and a link inserted into the file, but you're still not
getting an image on export then try making the following change (adding
an exports header argument) to your block

#+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r :exports results
+---------+
| cBLU    |
|         |
|    +----+
|    |cPNK|
|    |    |
+----+----+
#+end_src

otherwise you probably don't have org-babel activated in which case
adding

(require 'org-babel-init)

to your .emacs should help.

Best -- Eric

henry atting <nsmp_02@online.de> writes:

> What exactly is the proper way to export code with ditaa? My knowledge
> must be fragmentary for only the code is exported but the conversion to
> images failes.
>
> I did something like this:
>
> Load the appropriate libs, like org-babel, org-babel-tangle, org-ditaa,
> org-exp-blocks, then set the variable `org-ditaa-jar-path' to the ditaa
> jar file.
>
> The according lines in my org file look like this:
>

> #+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r
> +---------+
> | cBLU    |
> |         |
> |    +----+
> |    |cPNK|
> |    |    |
> +----+----+
> #+end_src
>
> henry

* Re: help on ditaa
@ 2010-02-26 11:53   ` Unknown, henry atting
From: Unknown, henry atting @ 2010-02-26 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"Eric Schulte" <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Henry,
>
> Try pressing C-c C-c with the cursor on your ditaa block.  If an image
> is generated and a link inserted into the file, but you're still not
> getting an image on export then try making the following change (adding
> an exports header argument) to your block
>
> #+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r :exports results
> +---------+
> | cBLU    |
> |         |
> |    +----+
> |    |cPNK|
> |    |    |
> +----+----+
> #+end_src
>
> otherwise you probably don't have org-babel activated in which case
> adding
>
> (require 'org-babel-init)
>
> to your .emacs should help.

Thanks, yes it works fine now. ditaa is really great.

henry

--

@ 2010-02-26 15:00   ` henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2010-02-26 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Do, Feb 25 2010, Eric Schulte wrote:

> Try pressing C-c C-c with the cursor on your ditaa block.  If an image
> is generated and a link inserted into the file, but you're still not
> getting an image on export then try making the following change (adding
> an exports header argument) to your block
>
> #+begin_src ditaa :file image.png :cmdline -r :exports results
> +---------+
> | cBLU    |
> |         |
> |    +----+
> |    |cPNK|
> #+end_src
>
> otherwise you probably don't have org-babel activated in which case
> adding
>
> (require 'org-babel-init)
>
> to your .emacs should help.

Thanks, works fine now.