Michael Gilbert wrote: >Hi — >I may have missed when this happened or if it's been discussed >already, but I'm noticing that recent Org-mode automatically rebuilds >the agenda each time I refile a task. This can dramatically slow down >the process of refiling a lot of items. Is there a setting to change >this? As far as I am aware of: No, you currently cannot disable it for a single refile operation. But, if you refile a lot of items you might try Agenda's bulk action: http://orgmode.org/manual/Agenda-commands.html ,---- | Bulk action: act on all marked entries in the agenda. This will prompt | for another key to select the action to be applied. The prefix arg to | B will be passed through to the s and d commands, to bulk-remove these | special timestamps. `---- Bulk actions actually do not rebuld the agenda. HTH -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de