From: "Eric Schulte" <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: R Babel Example
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:42:41 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Russell,

I've incorporated this into Worg (it should appear in the next hour or
so).  It is now part of the Babel R page[1] under an "Examples" section.
Ideally I'd love to see each language have an "Examples" section like
this, with a couple of examples which can easily let users get running
with Babel in their language of choice.

I'd recommend replacing the screenshot in your previous email with an
htmlized export of your buffer (see Dan's example of how nicely this
approach can work [2]).

Cheers and Thanks! -- Eric

Russell Adams <RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:

> Eric,
>
> I'd suggest moving it into Worg completely, that's why I made it
> openly available.
>
> I was hoping someone would snatch it up as a sample. ;]
>
> Let me know when its moved and I'll take down my temporary copy.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 07:57:44AM -0600, Eric Schulte wrote:
>> Hi Russell,
>>
>> This is really great!  Would you mind if we made this slightly more
>> "official" and linked to it from the Babel documentation on Worg?
>>
>> Cheers -- Eric
>>
>> Russell Adams <RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:
>>
>> > I just did a sample of R with Babel in dual formats, png for viewing
>> > inline and PDF for latex importing of smooth graphics.
>> >
>> > Nothing official, but open to all. I borrowed a free sample graph with
>> > credit to the original URL, thanks Paul Murrel!
>> >
>> > http://adamsinfoserv.com/RExample/RBabelExample.org
>> > http://adamsinfoserv.com/RExample/RBabelExample_screenshot.png
>> > http://adamsinfoserv.com/RExample/RBabelExample.pdf
>> >
>> > I was trying to demonstrate why its so easy to write complex reports
>> > in Org, with viewing my R code results inline, and publishing to great
>> > PDF output.
>> >
>> > Enjoy.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-R.php