David Maus wrote: >Ah, now I see the problem: For some reason `org-store-link' removes >the colon at the end of the headline. I reopended the issue as a bug; >setting the aforementioned variable to nil might be considered a >temporary work-around. Okay, pushed a patch to master that should fix this problem. `org-store-link' now keeps the headline string intact when storing a link. Could you test if this fixes the problem for you? Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de