At Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:01:18 -0600, Tommy Kelly wrote: > > In section "7.2 Special properties" the current online org manual says: > > "The following property names are special and should not be used as keys > in the properties drawer: > > ... > CATEGORY > ... > " > > > Is it correct to have "CATEGORY" in that list? I thought that putting it > as a key into the property drawer was exactly how to specify categories. As I see this, listing the CATEGORY property in Chapter 7.2 is okay. Chapter 7 is about property drawers in general. CATEGORY belongs to the list of reserved property names with a special meaning to Org. You should not use this property because it modifies Org mode's behavior and does not work like any other property. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de