On Mon, Feb 28 2011, Bastien wrote: The point is that there's no gain in telling people to add "[DEV]" since they will forget (I will), and there is _no_ lose by splitting a list. I already splitted user list in some project and nothing bad happened. :) > Julien, I guess your life would be easier if you get push access to the > Org repo and an account on the patchwork -- so that you can test patches > and improve them if needed. > > Would that be okay for you? Well, access to the patchwork will at least allow me to contrate and work on dev things that have a patch, for sure. > This decision is not carved in stone -- but I'm about to release Org 7.5 > and I don't want to undertake a mailing list split in the middle of this > process. I understand that. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info