On 11 Apr 2011, Michael Markert wrote: > On 11 Apr 2011, Bastien wrote: > >> Julien Danjou writes: >> >>> On Sat, Apr 09 2011, Michael Markert wrote: >>> >>>> No, but if it's necessary (or helping) I'll do so. >>> >>> Well, since org-contacts is part of contrib I think it's not necessary, >>> so I'll merge it as it is unless Bastien says I'm wrong. >> >> You're right. No need for FSF copyright assignment for code in the >> contrib/ directory, as this directory does not go to the Emacs trunk. >> >> Still, it's always better to get the assignment process done in case >> code from contrib has to move to Org's core. > > I'll do so then. > > Michael Today I received the assignment papers and signed them. Next week they'll be on their way to the FSF. So feel free to include my code if that hindered you from doing so yet. Michael