* [bug] [babel] fontification of source code blocks lost if using #+header(s)
@ 2011-07-01 14:50 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-07-01 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello again,

For source code blocks with long header lines, org allows the use of
the #+header: or #+headers: alternative for specifying these.  Attached
is an example.

The problem is that using these seems to cause fontification to stop
working and, unfortunately in a non-reproducible manner, also causes
some problems with C-c' working for allowing me to edit the code in a
code specific mode.  Fontification works just fine if the header
arguments are on the #+begin_src line, however.

[-- Attachment #2: minimal example for bug --]
[-- Type: text/orgmode, Size: 611 bytes --]

# -*- coding: utf-8; -*-
#+TITLE:     examplebug.org
#+AUTHOR:    Eric S Fraga
#+EMAIL:     e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk

* finances
  #+srcname: transactions
  #+header:  :noweb yes
  #+begin_src ledger
    2011/06/01 * Income
      assets:bank  £1000
      income:pay
    2011/06/30 * Rent
      expenses:rent  £500
      assets:bank
  #+end_src

  #+source: balance
  #+header:  :cmdline bal :noweb yes
  #+begin_src ledger
    <<transactions>>
  #+end_src

thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.533.gdffdb)

* Re: [bug] [babel] fontification of source code blocks lost if using #+header(s)
@ 2011-07-01 20:12 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-07-01 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Eric,

Thanks for pointing this out, I've just pushed up a patch which should
fix this fontificaiton.  Please let me know if something is not working.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: [bug] [babel] fontification of source code blocks lost if using #+header(s)
@ 2011-07-03 18:09   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-07-03 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out, I've just pushed up a patch which should
> fix this fontificaiton.  Please let me know if something is not
> working.

Thanks Eric.  Seems to be working just fine.
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.561.g9e7ef)