* Problem with export pdf and latex
@ 2011-12-04 15:23 Steve Prud'Homme
From: Steve Prud'Homme @ 2011-12-04 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I loved emacs orgmode. It is very productive.
The problem is that i'm french and we use accent like é, à,...
And when i use export to pdf i lost my accent...
It is possible to include by default the :
    \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} % To use characters such as é
without typing \'e
    \usepackage[cyr]{aeguill} % To display characters such as é
    \usepackage{xspace} % To get the right spacings in front of : and so on
    \usepackage[french]{babel} % To get into french mode
in the latex file... if yest can you explain (for a newbie, i'm not to geek lol)
Thanks

--
Posté par Steve Prud'Homme
sprudhom@gmail.com

* Re: Problem with export pdf and latex
@ 2011-12-04 16:02 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-12-04 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

"Steve Prud'Homme" <sprudhom@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I loved emacs orgmode. It is very productive.
> The problem is that i'm french and we use accent like é, à,...
> And when i use export to pdf i lost my accent...
> It is possible to include by default the :
>     \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} % To use characters such as é
> without typing \'e
>     \usepackage[cyr]{aeguill} % To display characters such as é
>     \usepackage{xspace} % To get the right spacings in front of : and so on
>     \usepackage[french]{babel} % To get into french mode
> in the latex file... if yest can you explain (for a newbie, i'm not to geek lol)
> Thanks

Yes, check out the info manual at
[[info:org#Header%20and%20sectioning][info:org#Header and sectioning]]

Basically, you can have any number of lines that look like this:

#+latex_header: \usepackage[french]{babel}

remember to type C-c C-c on one of these lines to re-initialise org if
you add such lines.

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.91.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.381.g05ea.dirty)