Nick Dokos writes: >Exactly what you've done: send the patch to the list. > >Modulo possible changelog formatting issues (see >http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-5 for the gory details), >the patch looks good to me. Thanks for submitting it! Oh, thanks -- I should have looked for those guidelines first. Here is the same patch, but with a properly-done log message this time. I already have copyright assignment papers on file at the FSF for Emacs itself, by the way; does that cover us for Org Mode too?