* org-special-block
@ 2012-10-05 16:04 Sanjib Sikder
From: Sanjib Sikder @ 2012-10-05 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i am not understanding how to load org-special-blocks

I have followed instructions in the following page
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-special-blocks.html#Loading-it

 The easiest way is by

M-x customize-apropos org-modules

Check the line for special-blocks. This will cause it to be loaded every
time you start org-mode.

You'll still have to load it manually the first time.

Of course, you can also just try it out by loading it manually.

If you prefer to manually customize your emacs then make sure that the path
to org's contrib directory is in your load-path and add the following to
your .emacs.

(require 'org-special-blocks)

 I have checked special-blocks in customize-apropos org-modules. But still
i cannot load org-special-blocks.

Please guide me.

Thanks.

-----------------------------
*Sanjib Sikder
*Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering
IIT Bombay*

*

* Re: org-special-block
@ 2012-10-27  8:52 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-10-27  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sanjib Sikder; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sanjib,

Sanjib Sikder <sanjibju2002@gmail.com> writes:

> I have checked special-blocks in customize-apropos org-modules. But
> still i cannot load org-special-blocks.

When org-special-blocks is checked from org-modules, you need to
restart Org.

--
 Bastien