* Beamer export ignoring org-beamer-environments-extra?
@ 2013-04-20  4:25 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2013-04-20  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

I'm trying to use the (new) beamer exporter with Chinese characters.
I've installed the CJK package, and I can render a very simple
article-class document with Chinese characters, no problem. But I
haven't been able to replicate that successful result by exporting an
org file to LaTeX/beamer.

The problem may be a general one concerning org-beamer-environments-extra.

Any portion of the document containing Chinese characters should be
enclosed within a CJK environment. Reading ox-beamer.el, I see that I
can customize Org Beamer Environments Extra. After customizing, C-h v
org-beamer-environments-extra shows me:

(("CJK" "Z" "\\begin{CJK}%a%h" "\\end{CJK}"))

But:

* One section
** One frame
*** One block      :B_CJK:
    :PROPERTIES:
    :BEAMER_env: CJK
    :BEAMER_envargs: gbsn
    :END:
    - One list item

-->

\section[One section]{One section}
\label{sec-1}
\begin{frame}[label=sec-1-1]{One frame}
\begin{itemize}
\item One list item
\end{itemize}
\end{frame}
% Generated by Org mode 8.0-pre in Emacs 23.3.1.
\end{document}

Whoa, wait a minute... it has completely omitted the CJK environment!

It appears that I've followed the format for the extra environment
correctly. It's possible that I've done something wrong, but it could
also be a bug.

??

Org-mode version 8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-215-g8ccbc7 @
/home/dlm/share/org-mode.git/lisp/)