Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Kelvin Hu writes: > >> Hi all, >> >> First of all, I am really appreciate your good work - org mode. >> >> Currently I meet something wrong when I am trying to export an org >> buffer into html, as org manual >> described(http://orgmode.org/org.html#Quoting-HTML-tags), html tags >> quoted with "@" should be exported as tags, but not transformed to >> "<" and ">". Now assume we have following contents: >> >> - @some text@ > > The syntax for this has changed, now any backend-specific blocks can be > exported with @@backend:foo@@. So yours should be: > > @@html:some text@@ > > The manual's wrong, I think: if you look at the ascii or latex export > sections they mention this syntax, but it looks like html got left > behind. > > Yours, > Eric A documentation patch to that effect... E