Greg Slodkowicz writes: > Hi, > I'm trying to generate a report with R plots using org-mode but no matter > what header arguments are you the generated files are always called > Rplots.pdf > > This is what my code block looks like: > > #+NAME: pvals_waw > #+BEGIN_SRC R :file fig1.png :exports results > pvals = read.table("waw_data.txt", header=T) > plot(pvals$pvalue, pvals$length) > #+END_SRC > > after evaluating the code block I get > > #+RESULTS: pvals_waw > [[file:fig1.png]] > > but I can see that the plot is in Rplots.pdf so subsequent attempt to > export Latex/PDF fail. I'm using org 20130522 and R 3.0. > > Best, > Greg The following example demonstrates the combination of header arguments required to generate the correctly named output.