Sebastien Vauban writes: > Samuel Loury wrote: >> Sebastien Vauban writes: > For example, IIUC, different users will share one file with tasks, where they > will clock in/out. Then, what about the SCHEDULED and DEADLINE properties? > Will the tasks be in all the user agendas? Not acceptable. Then, we need first > to add an ASSIGNEE property, and ignore tasks which wouldn't be assigned to > me [2]? You are totally right. I guess the ASSIGNEE property would be a really good implementation. We should also create a variable org-collaborative-whoami to know what tasks to filter. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A