On Wednesday, 10 Sep 2014 at 09:24, SabreWolfy wrote: [...] > I have solved it though. I was exporting the default "week" view, and > looking for entries further in the future :) I think I assumed that the > "entire" Agenda would be exported, not (just) the current view. If I switch > to the fortnightly view, for example, then the entry in question is > correctly exported. Ah, this makes sense although it can be confusing initially. Glad you sorted it. We always welcome changes to the documentation, by the way... -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-320-gb5c9de