Hello, something has changed in column view (C-c C-x C-c, org-columns) that stops me being able to see values of non-special properties. With the attached org file, I get the view shown in the image, also attached. You can see that nothing is shown for the "myproperty" property despite both headlines having this property specified. This is with emacs -Q and with org from the repository as of a few minutes ago. Can anybody point me in the right direction to get this working again? Thanks. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-690-g109548.dirty