* Org links to ebib references
@ 2015-01-15 20:43 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-01-15 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

I'm trying to switch from raw bib/org file management to an ebib system for managing my bibliographies. I'm quite impressed with ebib so far; however, I'm having troubles with getting links to work.

I have the following in my config file, as from http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.ebib.user/235 :
    (org-add-link-type "ebib" 'ebib-open-org-link)

First, the following orgmode link doesn't send me to abrams1997; it just opens up my ebib.
    [[ebib:abrams1997][abrams1997]]

Second, I'd like to be able to use org-store-link within ebib the same way I can within Gnus to just spit out something like the above, but right now I get a message about org not knowing how to create a link there. How can I add this?

Thanks very much!
- Tory

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-15 20:43 UTC | newest]