On Thursday, 22 Dec 2016 at 13:01, Xebar Saram wrote: > Hi all > > i recently had some projects where i would define the overall project > as a TODO and then add some more sub headers with TODOS. the problem > is that i dont want to see all these sub TODOS in the agenda. For > example: > > * TODO start writing paper > ** TODO collect data > ** TODO add refernces [...] > is there a property drawer/other trick to achieve this? I don't know but I can suggest using checkboxes for this? info:(org) Checkboxes They work well and are appropriate for when you have sub-tasks for a single task. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.2-104-gf5b7de