On Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 at 10:54, James Harkins wrote: > Hi, > > Two questions about deadline items in the agenda. > > 1. The default warning period for upcoming deadlines is 14 days. There > must be a variable to control this, but I'm having trouble finding it > in the manual. org-deadline-warning-days > 2. Is there a property to override the warning period for specific > headlines? For example, if I have a project due on a certain date, a > two-week warning makes sense. But, for paying the rent, a two-week > warning means that I see the warning for half the month, which is a > bit too much. I'd like to make that one 7 days. you can specify the warning time directly in the time stamp. See example in the info manual (section 8.3: deadlines and scheduling). -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d