Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > […] > Thank you! However, these patches do not seem to apply cleanly on maint > tip. Could you rebase them against maint HEAD and send them again? > […] I have attached the patches rebased on maint, with TINYCHANGE. (I've switched patches #4 and #5 as #4 is easier to review than #5.) Patch #1 updates only URLs from http to https that I consid- er "uncontroversial". Patch #2 makes some links to the manual and external URLs in docstrings clickable. Patch #3 updates URLs from http to https in old entries of etc/ORG-NEWS. There is an argument for keeping them as is, and I have no strong opinion on that. Patch #4 just adds a trailing slash to two links to https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel. Patch #5 updates URLs from http to https in source code and test cases. These need to be reviewed more carefully, espe- cially as there probably should remain some test cases for http URLs. (I get a test failure for test-org/timestamp-from-time, but AFAICT this is unrelated.) Tim