Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > daimrod@omecha.info (Grégoire Jadi) writes: > >> Hello, >> >> Here is a patch to fix a small typo in the manual. > > Applied. Thank you. Thanks. >> I haven't followed the recent development of org-mode so I don't know >> what is the new process regarding the manual. Thus, I patched both the >> =org-manual.org= and =org.texi=. > > For the time being, I suggest to patch "org-manual.org" only. "org.texi" > will be re-generated from "org.texi" from time to time. You can also > regenerate it just after modifying "org-manual.org", of course. Ok. Thank you. Best, > Regards,