On Thursday, 14 Jun 2018 at 11:48, Uwe Brauer wrote: >>>> "Eric" == Eric S Fraga writes: > > Unlikely to be a solution available given that you are wanting an > > autocompletion that understands LaTeX within MATLAB... I don't know of > > any tool that could help unfortunately. > > Aeh, no I think this is a misunderstanding! Ah sorry. What you want (adding the #+end_src line) is definitely more easily achievable and conceptually possible. I don't think there's anything there already, however, but maybe somebody else knows better. I simply use the new template system so the end line is already always there (and I guess I make sure not to delete it...) and one of the great features is that it will wrap a region for you within the block type you request. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4