Hello, "Garreau, Alexandre" writes: > No it doesn’t update anything, and doesn’t color number compatibly with > outlining. Also it’s not integrated in org and only available in melpa, > unsigned. As I was offline for a few days, I toyed a bit with this. I wrote the following library. I didn't test it thoroughly. I didn't write regression tests either. Also, it ignores UNNUMBERED property and export tags. I have the feeling these are orthogonal requirements (i.e., if you want to see the numbering obtained upon export, just export your document). You may want to test it. It could go in GNU ELPA or some such if fast and accurate enough. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou