* Failing tests
@ 2020-04-17 23:02 Marco Wahl
From: Marco Wahl @ 2020-04-17 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

When building with "make test" I get

#v+
2 unexpected results:
   FAILED  ob-tangle/jump-to-org
   FAILED  test-org-attach/dir
#v-

does this ring a bell for anybody?

Best regards,
-- Marco

* Re: Possible fix for :includes header argument in org-babel C source blocks
@ 2020-05-29  2:47 Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-05-29  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kévin Le Gouguec; +Cc: Bastien, Brandon Guttersohn, emacs-orgmode

Kévin Le Gouguec writes:

> Here is a patch to fix the regression:

Thanks, applied (6506ea1).

> And here is a patch to add a test for the unquoted-single-header case,
> since otherwise it's hard to tell whether this behaviour is intentional:

Looks good to me.  Thanks for taking the time to add that.  Applied
(e9163591a).

> (Is the Org source for the C/C++/D Babel syntax[1] committed somewhere,
> BTW?  I could not find it in the Org repo.)
> <shuffled quote>
> [1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-C.html

The source for that page is in the worg repo:
https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/worg/src/master/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-C.org

> I'd like to say that all tests pass now, but I'm getting failures on
> master (even without my changes) for two other tests:
>
>>   FAILED  ob-tangle/jump-to-org
>>   FAILED  test-org-attach/dir

:(

After your first patch, all tests now pass on my end.  Would you mind
posting the details of those failures in a new thread?