* Setting org-export-headline-levels depending on export backend
@ 2020-05-13 18:58 Rafael
From: Rafael @ 2020-05-13 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like to have an org document export nicely (including some
subtleties like theorems) to a latex document and to a beamer
presentation. I have been mostly successful using filters, but it would
help me a lot if there was some way to declare to use the #+option H:2
when exporting to beamer, and H:3 when exporting to latex. Thoughts?

* Re: Setting org-export-headline-levels depending on export backend
@ 2020-05-14 16:55 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2020-05-14 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rafael; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Rafael <rvf0068@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to have an org document export nicely (including some
> subtleties like theorems) to a latex document and to a beamer
> presentation. I have been mostly successful using filters, but it would
> help me a lot if there was some way to declare to use the #+option H:2
> when exporting to beamer, and H:3 when exporting to latex. Thoughts?

Is there anything wrong in using the filters for that?

You can also set-up a publishing environment, and use different default
options.

As a side-note, I invite you to share your set-up, here, or on Worg, as
it sounds interesting.

Nicolas Goaziou