Matt Huszagh writes: > Ok, I've finally gotten around to taking a crack at this. The patch is > attached. Basically, it allows a lot more control when converting a > latex source block into an svg image file. I've added a few changes to the patch that additionally allow custom the begin and end document environments. The purpose here is to allow latex code within the document environment that is ignored by the body export. For instance, I can set the page color with {\color{some-color}...} and this doesn't mess up latex exports. Please comment with any questions/concerns/thoughts. Thanks!