On Monday, 5 Jul 2021 at 10:55, Tim Visher wrote: > I had never heard of using an org table as input into a source block. > That's really interesting. Attached, for illustration, is a simple example, extracted from a paper I'm currently writing. The "input" to the awk script is the table at the top of the document. The output, two columns of numbers, get converted to an org table, at the bottom of the document, automatically. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-577-gf76d4d : Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096