* LaTeX export: grffile is a stub package
@ 2021-09-27 12:07 meedstrom
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: meedstrom @ 2021-09-27 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

According to https://ctan.org/pkg/grffile, since 2019-11-08, grffile is a stub that just loads graphicx, part of texlive-latex-graphics, part of texlive-base.  My system (Guix) doesn't have a package for grffile, so I can't generate a PDF, which is silly because it's a stub anyway.

Suggest fixing by removing \usepackage{grffile} in LaTeX export.

A caveat: some distributions seem to still package an old TeXLive full distribution, going by Guix which provides a three-gigabyte "texlive" package from 2019-04-10.  I'm not sure what sort of deprecation time we allow.

Martin Edström