Hi Bastien, Timothy, et al, Just now I found myself needing to look up the URL of the Org git repo, and it seemed a bit harder than it ought to be. It'd be nice if there were a prominent "source code" link on the front page, but I remembered that it was somewhere on the "Contribute" page, so I opened that. When it loaded, I still overlooked the URL to the git repo. I was expecting to see some kind of "Source Code" header, or "git repo" link, but instead the link is "The Org Codebase", and it's not under a header or near any other text like "source code" or "git repo", so it seems easy to overlook: