Ihor Radchenko writes: > I see no downside supporting `help-quick' command in Org mode's column > view. Generally, better integration with Emacs built-in functionality is > welcome. Great. I'll be happy to take care of it. But first, we need to modify `help-quick' to be more reusable. I tried to do it, but I'm not experienced in elisp. I wanted to remove references to global variables, so I did a wrapper function to pass arguments to `help-quick'. I understand it's not a lispy way. I would be grateful for your comment. Patch in attachment.