* sparse tree by C-u C-c C-v suggestion
@ 2007-06-09  6:50 Maxim Loginov
From: Maxim Loginov @ 2007-06-09  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi all

it would be good if sparse tree created by C-u C-c C-v take not a numerical
argument, but string from org-todo-keywords with auto completion. So you do
not need to keep in mind org-todo-keywords variable

best
Maxim

* Re: sparse tree by C-u C-c C-v suggestion
@ 2007-06-09 12:08 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-06-09 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Loginov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jun 9, 2007, at 8:50, Maxim Loginov wrote:

> hi all
>
> it would be good if sparse tree created by C-u C-c C-v take
> not a numerical argument, but string from org-todo-keywords
> with auto completion.

This is exactly how it works.  Have you actually tried it?
Or are you using some ancient version?

BTW, in emacs we usually talk about "completion", not "auto completion".
The latter describes a process where the word is really filled
in automatically, without even pressing TAB to invoke completion.

- Carsten

* Re: sparse tree by C-u C-c C-v suggestion
@ 2007-06-14  3:57   ` Maxim Loginov
From: Maxim Loginov @ 2007-06-14  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:

> On Jun 9, 2007, at 8:50, Maxim Loginov wrote:
>
>> it would be good if sparse tree created by C-u C-c C-v take
>> not a numerical argument, but string from org-todo-keywords
>> with auto completion.
>
> This is exactly how it works.  Have you actually tried it?
> Or are you using some ancient version?

surely I tried and function documented in the way I described. probably you
are right, I'm using Org-mode version 4.67c supplied with emacs-22.1
I'll try last version. thanks.

best
Maxim