* Org-mode with multiple major modes
@ 2007-09-28  9:04 Julien Barnier
From: Julien Barnier @ 2007-09-28  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi to all,

And first of all, thanks for this stunning tool.

My problem is that I'd like to use org-mode in conjunction with
noweb-mode, which is used to distinguish code chunks and doc chunks in
my file, using two different major modes for each one (with org-mode
used for doc chunks).

It works great, except that when I move from a code chunk to a doc
chunk, org-mode seems to apply its startup options, and specially the
org-startup-folded one. So if I fold or unfold some sections in my
doc chunks, they are all folded or unfolded (depending on the
org-startup-folded value) when I move from a code chunk to a doc
chunk.

Do you have any idea on how to solve this minor point ?

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
Julien