Fabian Braennstroem writes: > Hi Carsten, > > Carsten Dominik schrieb am 11/25/2007 02:22 PM: >> On 11/25/07, Fabian Braennstroem wrote: >>> Hi, >>> me again :-) >>> >>> is there a chance to create links from the marked files in a >>> dired buffer using org-mode internal functions? >>> It would help, when you have a bunch of e.g. images in one >>> directory... >> >> Can you be more specific? How you like the output in Org-mode to >> work? A link back to dired visiting this directory, or many links to >> each individual file? > > Many links to each individual file would be great. > Fabian Off topic, I know, but you could use this as a temporary measure. I've only just knocked it up and not really tested it so I'm sure there is bugs. I might re-factor it soon and give it some options/features.